1.05.2006

NHL Lingerie

Really. Is there anything sexier than a woman in a hockey jersey and nothing else?

Victoria Secret can keep their frilly, skimpy lingerie. I would rather see a woman in a hockey jersey. That's a bigger turn on to me. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a NY Rangers jersey although, say a Philadelphia Flyer jersey, may just elicit some angrier sex. The scary thing is that some lingerie costs as much as a hockey jersey. Hell, the jersey doesn't necessarily have to be an NHL jersey. It could just as easily be an AHL, ECHL or just a simple practice jersey.

Maybe I'm nuts. But that's just the way I'm wired. Maybe playing ice hockey for most of my life has knocked a screw loose or maybe I've taken one too many pucks to the head.

Now if I can just convince Tori Amos to wear a NY Rangers jersey on the cover of her next album. Maybe I should just send her one with a note. Hell, she breast fed a piglet on the Boys for Pele album, so my request would seem rather tame compared to that, you'd think.

I'm just trying to figure out if she'd look better in the home white or the Statue of Liberty third jersey. Or maybe the crested old school home white. So many choices...

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise