7.12.2006

Introducing the "You're Giving Me Cancer" T-Shirt!

I talked with my sister, Vicki, tonight and she assures me that she is the original author of this saying. She firmly believes that stress is the main cause of cancer, hence the phrase (that is mainly uttered towards her two sons).

So, I finally broke down and designed a simple shirt on Zazzle for myself and ordered one. If anyone else is interested, feel free to order one or customize it to your liking. Since I use this saying twenty times a day now, it seemed fitting that I make a shirt. I put the website link to the blog on the back of my shirt, but the shirt is cheaper without it. Feel free to leave the back blank or add your own message.

Zazzle also offered a design for a coffee cup with the same message with a "bluey" interior. Unfortunately, I don't drink coffee.

Any royalties or proceeds from Zazzle will be split between my sister and the American Cancer Society. Enjoy!

http://www.zazzle.com/docbluey

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise