11.03.2005

Something Important To Say...All The Time!!!

Now, my friends will probably tell you that I tend to be on the verbose side. I seem to have a story, opinion or theory on just about any topic under the sun. I think the medical term for this is...self-absorbed.

I like to delude myself and not admit it but I guess it is true to a certain extent. I'm not the type of person who goes looking for the insanity of life, believe me. It just seems to gravitate to me.

Blessed with an analytical mind, I like to think that I process things differently than many other people and thus the multitude of wacky and irreverent interpretations of everyday life.

Anyway, to save my friends some grief, and to save their eardrums, I figured that this new blog would serve as a good outlet for my thoughts. Also, I figured that it was about time that I documented some of the more interesting and funny theories and ideas that pop into my head.
Being 39, I tend to forget alot more than I remember.

So, bear with me. I can be very tongue-in-cheek. Some of the posts will just be downright silly, with no redeeming quality. If you are easily offended, I suggest you read somebody else's thoughts. Mine aren't always G-rated.

My life is pretty awesome and I have a great network of friends and family. I dedicate this blog to them. I don't know how they put up with me.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise