3.31.2008

Aussie's A Ranger Jinx As Well!


I took Aussie to the Pens-Rangers game last night for her birthday trip to the Mellon Arena. The cartoonists were there and we sat for a quick sketch. Aussie cheered on the Pens and was mortified by my "Lets Go Rangers!" chants. It was all for naught as Aussie cheered the Pens on to a 3-1 victory. Ranger-killer Evgeny Malkin figured prominently again.
It was Aussie's first trip to the arena and she will definitely return again, but maybe not when the Pens play my precious Rangers. All in all a good time had by all!
Oh and by the way, I did roll my ankle on the walk back to the trolley and Aussie fibbed that I didn't, which made Tay doubt the need of a massage on my "Jesus foot" later in the day. The "Jesus Foot" story, however, is for another post.
My ankle is recovering fine, no thanks to the non-believing Tay Tay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bluey... you better start wearing a brace on your JINXED ankle to keep it straight while you walk! You need to think of your team! Lord knows we're handicapped as it is, with no injuries! LiLi

Beukey said...

Time to place the blame for the Rangers losing where it belongs...on the Rangers. Can't wait for the playoffs.

Bluey's World Merchandise