3.29.2008

Why Can't I Have Normal Kids?

This is the text of an email I recieved from two of my daughters on Saturday morning after they were up goofing around all night Friday:

Itsssss pumpkin timeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! yo yo yo yo its friday and some things are goin down yo yo. we be workin da roof yo and we gettin paid for ittt.. Me and mah buds be cruisin in da hood while the moon is pumpin' and da sun tis sleepin yo. chaaaa weeee be show stoppin wit my pimpin rockin slice of deli chopped ham..get crunk...me and my momma be buyin sum new baggin gansta pants for mah chingin wing-wong yo. and mah bros be hoeing da lawwne fo mah pops. yo diggy diggity dawg we be chowin donn on da trippin swingin hoppin slappin ballin 5 dolla foot long... wen me n' mah hoes are in da mood fo sum grubbin r'freshment. we be changin the pokin hock-horrs on the corna pub yo. yo. yo. we in da club pluggin n' groovin n' purrin n' gettin down to dis jammin jiggin poppin bouncin slammin pumpin quackin pluckin tune yo. Wif mah bustin' chick in mah limmooo yo. yo and wen we gets to mah crankin loft we bes jankin' downn 2 dis' fringin moho sho. Pingin chainssss be hangin loooooowwwww on mah hawtttt kakker bag pantss yo. while we be junkin n' rappin n' linkin n' wumpin n' trumpin n' shlumpin n' grumpin n' blunkin n' twinklin', we be flashin and bashin' and slashin' n' crashin our blingage yoho. yoyo. yoblow. yocrunk.... since we be slicin dis crib n' squattin dis nail salon we be makin money.. we make it hail.. n' rain.. n' snow...get crunk.

BLLLAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.. is wat we liv fo yo. gimme sum uh dat BLLLAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!! hoe yah!!!!! we be burnin up dis club we in cuz we be kickin it wif mah homies n' sum uh dis frangin BLLLAAAAANNNNNGGGG!!!! veronica is mah pimpin ho who is bustin a sweet move wif my bringgin jig. gagginnnnn' we be gagggin' wif chunks o' fro in mah soupin lops. we be grungin' n' grapin wif our grillz n our flickin floppin fridgin flupin backwerds hats. n we be diggin dese toe socks yo.

-----yours truly,
Lil' Aussie Rhymes & Sniggetyswankerbebis busta jam.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the FUCK!! I just felt my brain drop 5 I.Q. points after reading that. Maybe that's why I kept reading until the end. Kids?

Flave

Anonymous said...

Time to take the "fitty cent" CDs away.

Bluey said...

How exactly are my children supposed to keep it real if i go and do that?

Anonymous said...

Yo Blu, check it, that was some off the hook shnizzle.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that my response would have to be... Yo grounded. Bibbly dibbley 2 weeks until dos lops can spik um English again.

Love you, Dad.

Bluey's World Merchandise