1.23.2008

Moron TV

Nancy Grace may be the nastiest witch I've ever seen on television. I know this post is going to offend some people I know but so be it.

If you watch this cunt spew hatred on a nightly basis...you are a moron.

As if the news isn't sensationalist enough, we get to watch Nancy sit in her throne and speculate the worst possible scenarios for each news story. Like, somehow, placing extra blame is going to make everything okay.

The news is horrible enough. The justice system is unperfect. I get it. I don't need to get all riled up by some satanic yenta who obviously has an axe to grind with the world. Hey Nanc, how about popping a bottle of Midol and calling it a day?

I guess it's a good thing that she's venting her spleen on TV and not actually forming lynch mobs.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise