1.31.2008

Durango Tail-Light: Before Petey And After!


The tail-light on the left was what my new Durango's unit used to look like. That was before I made the mistake of parking too close to Petey #1 (Tay) in our parking area. The light on the right is the after picture, not to mention a dented bumper.

You see, apparently some people back up vehicles in the morning without checking any rearview mirrors, even though they had to walk around said vehicle to get to theirs.

Some people have too many things on their mind to give a cursory look back before running over the family pet, schoolchildren or, in this case, my vehicle.

"There's not usually anything there. I can't be responsible with having to look back".

Thank God we don't live in a school zone.

1 comment:

Ace said...

I have a good mother-in-law story for this one. A few years ago, I had my truck parked about 30 behind their garage...clearly enough room to get out, make a turn if needed and so on. Well, my mother-in-law backs out of the garage forgetting those to reflective things attached to her front doors, and backs into the passenger side of my truck. Now, not only did she hit my truck, but I think she hammered the gas when she did it because I saw my truck starting to pivot off the back bumper onto 2 wheels...the driver's side wheels. I've since then questioned if it was really an "accident." Hmmmmmm?????

Bluey's World Merchandise