3.16.2009

Isn't Child Labor Wonderful?


Three of my daughters had CCD this past Sunday. With 10 minutes before we had to be there, I told them that I was going to the car and if they didn't come out in a minute, that I'd leave them home. My youngest daughter, Kitty, was out a minute later. Loni and Bebis were no-shows. Ten minutes later I pulled out of the driveway to drop off Kitty. Loni and Bebis thought they were going to get off scot free.


When I got home about 15 minutes later, I told Loni and Bebis to get their wood carrying clothes on and I proceeded to cut dead logs for the next hour plus. Their job was to pick up everything I cut and stack it in and behind the house, transporting the wood by wagon with the quad. They we're not exactly thrilled.


The job took approximately three hours. What do you think the chances they'll be late the next time are? I'm guessing slim to none.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise