3.05.2009

Cactus Says F-U: Bluey And Tay Go West!


Tay and I arrived in Arizona earlier this afternoon. It is quite gorgeous and the weather is a temperate 70 degrees with a nice breeze.
Tay has a Maidpro convention and I'm just being a bum. I'm planning on a massage tomorrow and a round of golf at the We-Ko-Pa Cholla course on Saturday.
Unfortunately, it turned out Tay's schedule is booked and the Grand Canyon is 4+ hours away, so we won't have an opportunity to see it this time.
Our resort is surrounded on three sides by an Indian reservation. It is absolutely pristine here only about 15 miles outside of Phoenix.
It doensn't get any better than this. I needed a vacation as I've been getting way too bitter lately.
Now I gotta go find myself a scorpion to scare Tay Tay with. See ya!

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise