1.06.2009

A Major Award!


As part of the spoils of the Bluey's Hail Mary championship, I have donated a travelling trophy to the league to be enjoyed by all future WashPA FFL champions.

Thanks to all for one hell of a season. With five teams vying for the final playoff spot on the last regular season weekend, I think we all gained a real appreciation for just how competitive this league is. This trophy is my tribute to all of you guys.

Engraved on the first 4 detail plates are champions from 2005 (Flavorfools), 2006 (Justice League Now), 2007 (Bird) and 2008 (Hail Mary).

Of course, I am going to enjoy showing it off until draft day, when I will bring the trophy and surrender it to the commissioner.

Then, it'll be on like Donkey Kong!

If you think I'm going to surrender this trophy easily, you obviously don't know me very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Really have to hand it to you. Was one hell of a season you had. Everyone else fought for second.

15 game run. Don't expect it next year. The again, I just want to place higher than Jim.

Bluey's World Merchandise