6.13.2008

Gone Fishin'

The picture on the left represents one of the best days I had in my life fishing.

In July 1976, I went out with my Dad and four uncles on Lake Champlain in Vermont and came back with two 30+ inch northern pike. The damn fish were almost as tall as me.

My Dad and uncles caught nothing. It's a miracle they didn't throw me off the boat as I caught the fish on the left on just a small nub of a worm. I told the crew, "that's all I need to catch a fish". Yes, I was a jackass even at the tender age of ten.

This weekend, Flav, B, Cali and I are going on a fishing trip in a tournament in Lake Erie. Hopefully the results will be the same!

Catch up with you all on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one is you?

Bluey said...

Now you're just being plain mean...

Bluey's World Merchandise