6.01.2008

Fat Loser Unemployed!

Poor Mark Madden was recently fired by ESPN.

The ironic thing is he was fired for saying one of the first things I actually agreed with him, saying that he had hoped Ted Kennedy "would live long enough to be assassinated." There's no way he should have been fired for that! He got great ratings despite being a jackass, so one can only assume ESPN was merely biding its time just waiting for any excuse to fire him. Bonus for me, I couldn't stand him anyway but I think that it was hypocritical for ESPN to boot him for that reason. I won't shed tears over it though.

Why Pittsburgh sports fans gave this retard ratings is beyond me. He is a narcissistic loser who probably is a "free sex virgin" who claimed an IQ of 160 as if sports talk required anything higher that a 70 IQ. If he was really that smart, he would have been doing something else for a living or not bragging about his IQ to the listeners that he clearly loathed. The guy regularly phoned in his show while watching soccer in the studio and was a total Penguin homer. He expressed open disdain for Steeler fans and the Pirates in general. Even though he bit the hand that fed his fat ass, somehow he manged to stay on the air much longer than I thought possible.

I saw him several times in my life, once at a Hooters, eating by himself. He appeared to be a pathetic specimen of a human being to be pitied. I'd severely doubt if he has many friends outside the few that are with him because he is a celebrity. He is also pretty much universally despised within his own profession. That being said, I'm sure somebody else will hire him, unfortunately. Hopefully it'll be far from here with no syndication.

Me, I prefer my sports radio to be unbiased, informative and light humored, not a day after day pissing match. Mark was neither unbiased or informative. He made a wonderful call on the Pens-Detroit series, calling the Red Wings a mediocre talented team full of old men. If hockey was his forte, he clearly came up short time after time with his analysis, which probably was done 5 minutes before showtime during his commute to work.

Thank you Jesus for ridding us of this waste of space!

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise