6.05.2008

Attention All Tree Huggers!


"Bluey is a horrible, horrible man. I was just minding my own business and not going near his chickens at all and that bastard shot me! That motherfucker should be put in jail, neeedlessly endangering God's creatures all over a few omelletes. I swear to God, I wasn't going to rip open the coop and snack on tasty chicken butts! Live and let live, I always say. Now I'm heading for the KFC in the sky. I hope my rotting putrid corpse makes him sick in the coming 90 degree weather! Please see to it that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."
Love, Rocky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he sit still for you or did you have to lead the shot a little?

Bluey said...

I got him at 1am while he was on our back porch. A heart/lung shot while he was sniffing around did the job although he was able to scurry about 40 yards into the woods before he finally expired.

Savage Mark II .22 rifle 1, chicken predators 0.

Ace said...

I'll have to let you borrow my Springfield 45 so you don't have the 40 yard runner problems anymore...just a new red paint job on your back porch! =) Hell, you could just tan the skin, and make yourself a raccoon hat!

Bluey's World Merchandise