10.20.2008

My Newest Purchase!

I went out and purchased another gun, a Remington 770 .270 caliber rifle. Also picked up enough .270 WIN rounds to hold off the federales if they try to take my land by force or if Obama sends government agents to quantify my carbon tax under some new crazy green scheme to tax my mowing activity. It should also be useful for deterring boyfriends from getting too handsy and should also blow a raccoon to unrecognizable bits.

I was test firing it the other day and it is a cannon! I'm going to have to wear ear plugs when I fire those 130 grain rounds. It puts huge holes in things! Yeah baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better tell Tay to sleep with ear plugs in since you fire from the bedroom window in the middle of the night! I can just see it! You'd be in the dog house for sure! Or the chicken coup...

Bluey's World Merchandise