8.18.2008

Trapped: The Premiere

Well, Gavo unveiled his dramatic thriller "Trapped" tonight at a premiere showing at the Southside Works Cinema in Pittsburgh.

The film was very entertaining and had plot twists out the wazoo. The dialogue was extremely interesting and the movie seemed to have a black comedy bent to it that made it very engrossing.

Of course, the film had much of Gavo's twisted stamp on it and the acting was very impressive with many interesting characters and plotlines.

Of course, I made my cinematic debut in the cameo part of the MexaFlora Mob Boss. I got to beg for my life, get shot in the face and then get diemboweled and used as a flower vase all in the span of about 10 seconds in a flashback.

"I made him beg for his life and then I shot that fat fuck right in his face". Damn, I almost pissed myself when I saw the finished scene.

Props to Gavo, Hamdog, Ron and all of the others involved in the making of this movie. I was truly impressed with the finished product. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it again.

Here is the first write-up on the movie by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_583590.html

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise