8.25.2008

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I saw "The Clone Wars" today and thought it was extraordinarily better than either of the first two Star Wars sequels (which I basically slept through). I thought that the animation was awesome and the movie was an extremely fast paced and fun jaunt to kick off the Clone Wars saga. I was quite shocked to see the lukewarm reviews. This picture was everything that it promised and more.

Of course, I am no Star Wars geek but I think the kids are going to love this series, despite what the retarded and jaded Star Wars elitist critics say. You gotta figure that whenever anyone releases anything Star Wars, the mass of geeks are going to overanalyze it and hate it on principal because it doesn't fit "their" vision of what it should be. I guess everybody seems to be a junior Lucas...

My buddy, Dave, directed this film and spent a huge amount of time with its' creation as well as the cartoon series which will follow. Bravo to you Dave! Great film!

I attended the film with Dave's brother (who incidentally managed to get some of his popcorn in his mouth)!

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise