5.27.2008

Sharon Stone: Dumbass Of The Week (Month, Year, etc...)


Apparently, super whore, Sharon Stone is going around telling people that the horrible earthquakes in China are somehow "karma"cally tied to China's official treatment of Tibetans and the Dalai Lama.
I don't know if I can agree with that but I have a better hypothesis.
I think that this horrible skank hairdo is the direct byproduct of it's owner's white trash intelligentsia. I guess Sharon must be realizing by now that nobody cares about aging sluts, hence her gambit to keep herself in the news by any means necessary.
I'm sure those poor dead folks in China, especially the kids in that school that collapsed deserved death due to the sins of a government that does almost nothing for them.
Sharon, get back to what you do best. Wrinkling and sagging.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise