4.04.2008

Rikku: A Matrix by Forbidden Machina

Years ago I had a post touting the day that we invented a virtual Matrix environment for the elderly to happily live out the end of their days in a virtual world. You would live out the rest of your life in perpetual youth and vitality.

Many couples set aside one person each in which they ever got a chance to sleep with, that their spouse would be okay with. For example, for Tay's cousin LiLi, that would probably be someone like Michael Buble.

God knows I always tease Tay about letting me have a one night stand if I ever had a chance with a 19 year old gymnast. But that's not what I really want. I'm a little more sick and twisted than that.

But now I have another idea. When I am in a coma with terminal cancer, I want to be hooked up with "forbidden machina" PS2 that would put me in a virtual world with Rikku from Final Fantasy X.

Yes, this sick fuck would rather have a virtual cartoon character than a "real" virtual woman. Would Tay go for that or would that be considered cheating?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made the blog! See my love of Michael has even made me famous!

But I have two comments on this topic. One...why don't people who make the list just say what they're really doing; making a list of PILF but will never get the chance? Cali and I have no such list, but if Shakira came to town, he might try to get me to agree to one so he could try!

Two... Tay, Bluey is showing he likes the punk look. First Wrong Wendy now this punk chick. I think I know how you should dress up for Halloween! ;)

LiLi

Hamdog said...

Bluey - You are not alone in your desire for the "Final Fantasy" babes. Some of those anime chicks are hot! Good call.

Bluey's World Merchandise