2.25.2008

Mentas

On our daily lunch jaunts, Poppinfresh, Erie, Francois and myself run into alot of annoying people, namely yentas, but we have now run across the most annoying group of all.

Mentas.

They are mainly white-collar middle aged males who love to sit around and brag and talk obnoxiously loud about their BMWs, their all important jobs, their boats or vacation houses, etc...etc... Each one trying to one up the other and at even louder levels. I didn't think anyone could be that much of an outward self important jackass if they tried. Apparently when you get a group of mentas together, they have not a care as to how they come across to the rest of the world, such as the yenta.

While Yentas love to talk about others and criticize their ways, Mentas mainly talk about how great they are and their possessions.

Christ, what I wouldn't do for a good flamethrower on some days...

Could we really be this shallow as a nation?

1 comment:

Ace said...

A-freakin-men! I couldn't have said it better! I thought I was the only person out there using the word "Yenta's!" Now, as for Menta...I'll have to rememeber that one. It must be the lack of man-member swinging between their legs, or the "My daddy is better than your's" syndrome. Sometimes the Darwin Awards are not handed out quick enough!

Bluey's World Merchandise