5.08.2007

New York Post Misses The Boat!

Is anybody really shocked to hear that Lindsay Lohan was videotaped snorting cocaine?

A real shocker would be "Lohan Spotted In Church" or "Lohan Sober on a Friday Night!"

I'm also not shocked that Paris Hilton was sentenced to a month and a half of jail time for drunk driving. But, I would be shocked if she actually serves any time. If she does, I'm sure it will be under the watchful eye of "The Simple Life: Penitentiary Days" producers. And millions of idiots will watch it every week.

And because I can't resist, "Brittany is an Adequate Mother", would be another shocker.

I can't believe the retarded lemmings of society actually worship and follow the lives of these three jackasses. The NY Post also needs to re-evaluate what falls into the category of "shocking".

"Lindsay, Paris and Brittany Dead!"...nope...that wouldn't be shocking either. I'd lay money on one of these three tards being dead in the next five years. What a loss!

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise