5.18.2007

I'm Not Only A Blood Doper...!

I'm also a blackmailing son of a bitch!

Yeah, I'll blame it on my manager, but when push comes to shove, I wanted the whole world to know that Greg LeMond got his package fondled when he was a little boy.

My name is Floyd Landis and I am a fucking cheater and a horrible human being, not to mention a jackass.

Isn't it about time we dismantle professional cycling once and for all? It's filled with the most dishonest and lecherous human beings. Mr. Landis is merely the posterboy for the rest of them.

3 comments:

griff said...

hey get ride of Pro cycling?? them's fighting words. I used to think Landis was being setup when the whole thing happened last year right after the Tour. But with this stunt that was pulled, seems things are not what they seem. Not to mention is a shame that the only press time Pro cycling gets is when something bad happens like some one doping, because that NEVER happens in any other sport.

Bluey said...

I'm saying that Pro Cycling has to be torn down and rebuilt anew. When just about every participant feels the need to point the finger at his peer, you can probably assume that the cheating is the norm, not the exception.

Admittedly, I'm no cycling fan, but the sport is getting very close to becoming as irrelevant as professional boxing.

Cheating and unlikeable star performers will kill any sport. Especially one with a limited following to begin with.

And the larger sports are not immune either.

Ace said...

i just hope professional disc golfers don't get drug tested...=)

Bluey's World Merchandise