5.30.2007

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

An Update to the Josh Hancock story:

Apparently St. Louis Cardinals deceased pitcher, Josh Hancock, wasn't the only asshole in his family. His Dad now has filed a lawsuit against the restaurant that served Josh drinks, the tow truck company, who's flatbed Josh hit and the poor soul who's broken down car was responsible for the tow truck being there in the first place.

What a Grade A jackass. It's really no wonder why Josh was an alcoholic. Obviously, Daddy only looked at him as a frigging meal ticket. And here is Daddy's last chance to raid the gravy train. How pathetic.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Un-freakin real. God forbid that anyone be held accountable for their own actions...let alone a grown man. It really disgusts me how the scum of the earth try to jump over the "common sense" hurdle of life. (Here, I'm going to sue Mickey D's because I'm a tool, and I spilled hot coffee all over myself...and win.) Why in the world hasn't our judicial system taken these BS cases by the balls, and tell it how it should be. Maybe I should start sueing strip clubs because they give me blue balls. That's justifyable, right? WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Bluey's World Merchandise