4.02.2007

Bluey Sidelined, Foul Play Suspected!

Yesterday, while racing my girls and Tay on a running track at twilight, I learned three things:

1. Never run at twilight without contacts in or glasses on.

2. When you turn 40, having footraces against your kids is probably not the smartest activity to be involved in.

3. There just is no trusting that middle daughter, Bebis, who was spotted shortly before race time, placing hurdles in her dad's lane.

Okay, that last point may be unsubstantiated, but never-the-less, I didn't see the hurdle and after I pulled up in a dead heat versus Loni, I went ass over head and broke my ankle.

Even though many evil sonsofbitches are requesting a video of said event to be posted to You Tube, I am emphatically stating that none exists, you heartless bastards.

Feel free to bring over hot meals, massage girls and a bottle to piss in because my stairs will be the death of me. Please bring massage girls after Tay's 9PM bedtime!

2 comments:

Ace said...

Holy crap, bluey...next thing you know, you'll be getting foot cancer from this! Two words for ya big guy...Risk Assessment!! Now the Geniuses are really doomed!!

supermonkey1 said...

even though ive never posted on your blog (its hilarious btw) i cant resist kicking you while your down. So, on behalf of all my blueberry picking people let me state that it was me that tripped you. Mexicans 1 Bluey 0.

Bluey's World Merchandise