10.28.2009

Pissing On Jesus Is Funny?

I'm sorry but I fail to find humor in Larry David pissing on a painting of Jesus in a recent episode of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I guess it's not enough that christians have to suffer attack after attack by whiny bitches that are offended by the faith that helped build the laws and principals that built this nation, but now we're supposed to find humor in its' offense?

Is there any particular reason why Mr. David didn't choose to piss on Mohammed instead? Because christians are an easy target and are not likely to cut his fucking head off with a chainsaw, that's why!

Well, this christian is done turning the other cheek. Fuck you, Mr. David, you douchebag and self loathing Jew. You are a disgrace to your religion and are a horrible human being. Maybe Roman Polanski will get bored one day and him and Woody Allen can violently ass rape you.

That would be a hilarious idea for a future episode. Well, maybe not, but funnier than pissing on Jesus in my book. What a dick!

2 comments:

Choder said...

Maybe that's what Christianity needs - a militant wing. I think you should start one. Just tell me where to send a check.

Bluey said...

As much as I'd like to piss on Larry David, I think the better answer is for christians to drop their HBO packages en masse. It's not like there aren't 4000 other options for movies and TV shows.

Bluey's World Merchandise