6.02.2009

PNC Park: Pirates 3, NY Mets 1



Well, the Peteys did it again! They willed the Pittsburgh Pirates to another win over my beloved NY Mets. It seems like whenever I bring them, the Pirates win, and when I leave them at home the Mets win. They perform the same jinx on my NY Rangers in the Mellon Arena.


Tay, Jay, Tiff, the Peteys and I enjoyed a gorgeous evening to see a ballgame. I got to see Johan Santana pitch live for the first time but Zach Duke outdueled him on this evening. The Mets were missing Beltran, Reyes, Delgado and a few others, who were injured. The Pirates won on a two-run homerun by some new kid (Camarillo?). The Mets played a less than stellar game defensively.


The game went way too fast. I felt like we were there for about a half hour. Pretty impressive for a baseball game. We're going to have to do it again real soon.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise