2.02.2009

Michael Phelps: What A Dope!

Let's say that I am the best in the world at something, but there is absolutely no market to make money doing it. But, because I excelled on the world stage, folks started throwing money at me because I was such a wholesome inspiration and role model.

Well, I can tell you one thing. You wouldn't find me in strip clubs with Pacman Jones, picking up Hugh Grant type skanky whores or cockfighting pitbulls to the death. Hell, at least Michael Vick has a chance of coming out on the other side and doing okay.


At the very least I wouldn't be doing bong hits where I could be filmed doing it.


In my mind, the moron basically has thrown away a huge wad of cash and seriously affected his future earnings opportunities. Unless he does brain surgery in his spare time between puffing the chiba, there's a good chance he won't be earning tomorrow no where near what he could have been earning yesterday.


Of course, we live in a very forgiving society, where paying taxes seems optional for even the most heralded positions in our government. Michael apologized and I'm sure America will forgive him.


Unfortunately, America doesn't sign his paychecks.


Way to go dude! Hope the ganja was killer and worth what it's going to cost you...idiot.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise