9.23.2008

How PETA Sees Women

In what has to be one of the oddest things I've ever seen from the PETA nuts, the group is now fighting against the horrors of American dairy cows by suggesting that we substitute it with human breast milk!

PETA has targeted Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream in a letter that can only be construed as a ploy to "identify and expose the abuse experienced by dairy cows".

So, they suggest a natural and healthy alternative to evil cow's milk. Human women can be milked for the food source. Now, I'm lactose intolerant, so maybe it's about time that I cozied back up to the breast bar where it all started for a little snackity snack...yummy!

I tell ya....PETA trots out nakie women, PETA tries to give me more access to the boobies,....PETA is getting real close to converting me into their doctrine.

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise