9.05.2008

The Hoopie Coop: Significant Upgrade

The Hoopie Coop that my Father-in-Law grilled me for and named last year has received a makeover.

The Hoopie Coop pretty much started out as my first temporary coop and was nothing more than Aussie's old bedframe with some chicken wire wrapped around it. Although this city boy was originally proud of his ingenuity, Tay's Dad immediately took me down a peg by laughing at it and coining the name, calling it a "real hoopie coop".

This past weekend, I converted the Hoopie Coop into a brooder/coop for Churkey and her three baby chicks.

Enjoy the pictures! I think I did a pretty admirable job on it and Churkey and the chicks seem to like it.

I guess I'll have to wait for Tay's Dad to weigh in on my new coop creation.



No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise