7.26.2008

Farmer Bluey!





I can just imagine my Mom's reaction when she sees this picture.

"Don't drive that tractor Bluey!, you'll get hurt...let somebody else do it"

and I'd post a follow up picture called "Look Ma!...no hands!!!!"

Anyway, I got to drive a tractor for the first time today. Tay's Dad was pretty patient with me and I got to ride this old girl around the house. Pretty soon, I'll be bush-hogging fields and then on to hay mowing, raking and baling...woo-hoo!!!!

Who'd a thought that this former New York City boy would be driving a tractor...ever! Damned, maybe I'll be giving Poppinfresh my resignation soon if the corn and soy bean prices hold up!

Then I'm sure to be the first person to take a biochemist/equities analyst/farmer career path!

I'm a trailblazer....wooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise