11.23.2009

Sarah Palin and The Keys: Part II

Sarah Palin had a book signing at the Sam's Club in Washington, PA today.

Tay left the house to get on line early. She was #630. There had to be several thousand people there for the book signing.

She called me later to tell me to join her on line and to bring some stuff she needed.

After I hung up, I look at Aussie at ask:

"Is it possible that your Mom took both sets of keys again today?"

"No, I think she put the keys back in the white Durango".

"Could you check?"

Aussie comes back in the house. They aren't in the vehicle. I give a quick look around. I sigh deeply and dial Tay's cell.

"Hello?"

"Tay?"

"Yeah"

"Do you, by any chance, have both sets of keys again?"

"Oh my God....yes I do"

"Okay...see you in 10 minutes"

Aussie and I take the Big Red to Tay's Dad's to take his car to go to the book signing. Did I really expect today to be any different than yesterday?

We got both of our copies signed by Sarah.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See!!

Flave

Bluey's World Merchandise