5.06.2009

Perez Hilton: Aren't Your Two Minutes Up Yet?

Oh sure...this is the douchebag I want telling me that a woman cannot stand for conservative and christian values because she modeled women's lingerie and appeared semi-topless with her arms covering her breasts.

I forgot that conservatives don't have sex or can't express their sexuality in any way. That's reserved for sluts and the gays. My bad.

This jackass who, god knows why he's judging a women's beauty contest in the first place, has the audacity to know who's qualified to espouse and disseminate moral values? Are you kidding me?

Dude...you are a fucking train wreck of a human being.

Go back to what you do best...sucking cock and taking it up the ass. That's how you define yourself anyway, by your sexuality. How shallow is that? If that's the most important thing in your life, you need help.

Uh-oh...was that insensitive? Sorry...

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise