12.01.2008

Big Surprise! Rosie Live Cancelled!

Oops, I guess I'm not going to get a 70's style variety show brought to us by a big fat headed annoying loud-mouthed liberal...

Jeez, her show was cancelled after one show? I'm actually surprised it went that long. I guess they couldn't find a hook big enough to get her fat ass off the stage.

I guess The View, with her other retarded accomplices turned out to be the best of what's left for her. Maybe Bawbwa Wawa and Whoopdi Fuckin' Doo can find it in their hearts to take her back. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either.

The death of a career doesn't smell like teen spirit, it smells like rotting water buffalo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know who the asshole was that decided Rosie had any talent whatsoever. Even back in her VH1 VJ days, I looked at her and thought there was a cash register somewhere in the midwest that was missing its operator.

Bluey's World Merchandise