12.20.2007

A Voice Of Reason During "Sparkle" Season!

I have been so fed up with the politically correct assholes taking Christ out of Christmas because they consider it offensive. These are the same retards that invented Pittsburgh's "Sparkle" season that tried to exploit the holiday for potential business opportunity, without giving any acknowledgement of Christianity whatsoever. I usually say "fuck them" to those offended by Christmas. I realize that isn't exactly a Christ-like way to feel about it but I could give a crap. Why does everyone put Judaism and Islam on a pedestal while Christianity seems to be the red headed step child? Well, I know the answer to that question, but that is for another day.

Why is our most sacred holiday whored out for the masses? Can't we make a gift whoring holiday out of Rosh Hashanah or Ramadan instead? No, God forbid we bastardize a Jewish or Islamic holiday.

I think Christians should finally put the silliness surrounding the holiday to rest. I read an article today that puts forth a nice idea for the holiday going forward. Please enjoy.

Let's stick it to the masses and as Christians "keep it real". Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bluey - I'm hearing a lot of people fighting back this year. I just heard a Christmas song about it, saying, "it's Christmas with a Capital C!!!!" We're making a come back, I can feel it!! LiLi

Bluey's World Merchandise