12.13.2007

If I Stick A Needle In My Ass...

So, I guess Roger Clemens was washed up in the late 90's after all. Then, he decided to start getting shot up with HGH and steroids to keep the 17M/year payroll gravy train rolling.

Not exactly a surprise to me. Clemens' career was in the toilet when he left the Bosox. It certainly explains his rebirth with the Jays/Astros and Yanks.

How about the Houston Astros, who have to be sick that they just parted with 5 prospects for Miguel Tejada about 2 days before he was outed as well.

People are already talking about how this affects the HOF voting. I think that all these guys should be kept out by the sportwriters and leave it up to their peers, the veteran's committee, to make these selections. Something tells me, that would be devastating to all these guys.

Sportswriters are such fucking saps. I could guarantee that after making a one year statement by leaving them off the ballot, they all will get into the HOF. But in this case, why not leave it up to the players?

No comments:

Bluey's World Merchandise