3.01.2007

Now If I Could Only Play Crackdown On My Crackberry!

My name is Bluey.
I got a Crackberry.
I got a Crackberry, shiny and new.
I'm going to play me a whole lot of Crackdown
and check out my email too.

I got a Blackberry for work and boy is it convenient when you are out and about and want to stay in touch with email or need internet information. I've had it for three days and I'm already addicted to it. Now, while I'm playing Crackdown at home, I don't even need to get up from the couch to go upstairs to check my email. I hit pause and it's right there at my fingertips.

What can I say, I'm a major crackwhore every which way I turn. Having a full keyboard with big buttons to send email from the Crackberry is awesome, especially since I suffer from abnormally large digits.

Gotta go and get me a piece of the rock! I've gotta try blogging from the Crackberry next if it's possible.

2 comments:

Ace said...

What happened to the Pink Razor?? I thought that was a "for sure" decision. I don't know about you anymore, Bluey. You're getting too high tech these days! An XBOX 360, Blackberry, what's next? Sirius satellite radio??

Bluey said...

I wrote a blog article on why I didn't get a pink razr. They wanted an extra $50 for the pink color alone. Screw that.

I did, however, get myself a metallic pink Ipod shuffle. The chicks in the gym can't keep their hands to themselves when they see me strolling in in with my hot pink ipod.

Also, for those who have been inquiring about the old blogs, I am slowly adding them back. Please be patient.

Bluey's World Merchandise