7.21.2007

Bluey In Lockdown Mode


(contains no spoilers)

Aussie, Loni, Bebis, Kitty and I went to the midnight opening to pick up our copy of the last Harry Potter novel. We have two more copies being delivered this morning so that Loni, Aussie and I can read it simultaneously.

I've got a softball party/BBQ today, so after that is over, I'll pretty much go into radio silence mode until I finish the book.

Epilogue: Loni has finished the book at 11pm tonight. Although I told her not to say anything, she did give me an overall tone of the book.

I'm about halfway through the book after starting it Saturday night. I'm really bumming that this will be the last one, but realize that the ending of this book may not leave any other choice.

I should finish the book on Monday night.

3 comments:

Ace said...

Potter Nerd! =) lol

Bluey said...

Yup, just finished the book and I'm bumming that there won't be anymore.

Ace said...

Sorry to hear...I never could get into those kind of books/movies.

Bluey's World Merchandise